Resources game has many resources, products, loot things which are required to
produce other things or build factories, special buildings or upgrade HQ.
Finding out how they depend on each other can be complicated. That's why I
(with help from few other players) spent some time on creating dependency
Production and recycling
- what is needed to produce something
- what is created on recycling something
- building factories
- building special buildings
- building hq
- all above in one graph
Different colours are used for resources, products, loot. And misc shapes for buildings, factories, HQ.
- During some discussion I went to page and notices that some things do not work due to in-game changes. Dropped prices part.
- As I stopped playing Resources there will be no updates to this page.
- Updated scrap metal recycling calculations.
- Fixed recycling costs calculations.
- Added missing special buildings (Service center and HR department).
- Re-added links to tables with production and recycling costs.
- Split graphs for factories, special buildings and hq into separate ones. Also added missing special buildings.
- Thanks to jquery.graphviz.svg nodes in graphs are clickable - easier to spot what is needed for what
- Table with prices (data refreshed every 15 minutes)
- New domain: resources.one.pl
- Marked "Rough diamonds" as resource (was loot before)
I played Ingress for over 2 years as "hrw" and one day local players shown me
Resources game. So I created "Herw Corp" and decided to check will it be
interesting. Ended playing at 341 day.